Pinoy Pride 31: Donnie Nietes vs Francisco Rodriguez



[postlink]http://www.cebuonlinetv.com/2015/07/pinoy-pride-31-donnie-nietes-vs.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFLuzIbOR60
[starttext][Video Uploaded By : ABS-CBN Sports And Action - Donnie Nietes, Mark Magsayo visit It's Showtime ]





Pinoy Pride 31: Donnie Nietes vs Francisco Rodriguez
Clash of the World Champions
July 11 - 6pm
Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino




Pinoy-Pride-31








Donnie Nietes will face the Mexican fighter Francisco Rodriguez Jr. for the WBO World light flyweight title
on July 11, 2015
at Cebu City Waterfront Hotel & Casino, Barangay Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines.









Tale of the Tape


Donnie Nietes vs Francisco Rodriguez Jr
Ahas - Alias - Chihuas/Titanium
33 - Age - 21
5'3 - Height - 5′4
33W(21KO)-1L-4D - Record - 17W(11KO)-2L-1D
2nd in the world - Rating - 4th in the world
Orthodox - Stance - Orthodox
Philippines - Country - Mexico
60% - Chance to Win - 40%






[endtext]



 

Our Sponsors

Viewers Traffic

free counters

Receive Updates

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner